We are a church of house churches dedicated to:
Joining God in risking love for self, neighbors, neighborhoods and the earth
We have two kinds of house churches:
- Where people gather for community and embody God's love in some kind of public leadership
- Where people in positions of leadership gather for community and to reflect on, gain clarity about and accountability for the way they embody God's love in leadership
If you would like to discern if being a part of TCC is for you, please contact Terry (contact info below) and begin our 40 Days discernment process, found here. It is available as a PDF, a document we can mail to you or use our web site which contains all the same information.
Statement of Welcome
In response to the overwhelming love of God, we are compelled by the Gospel to seek wholeness and love in all places and relationships. We believe God has created the whole of humanity in God’s likeness, and created humans to be co-creators with God. Catacomb Churches affirm that all are welcome into this community of mutuality, accountability, and intentional respectful witness with us. This includes without exception:
- People of all races, ethnicities, and immigration status
- People of all ages from minutes to over a century
- People of all gender identities, sexual preferences and sexual orientations
- People of all different socio-economic backgrounds
- People in and from all types, sizes, and shapes of families
- People of any and all ableness, learning style, or level of education
- Christians and non-christians, people who know God, want to know God, or don’t know God
As followers of Jesus we commit ourselves to embodying this welcome in spiritual practices, the critique of worldviews and the practice of LOVE in the world.
The Catacomb Churches has been authorized by the Northwest Washington Synod of the ELCA (Lutheran) and the Diocese of Olympia (Episcopalian) and serves in Snohomish County, North King County, and Skagit County in Washington State.